ECE is inspiring the next generation of dancers to take their place in the spotlight! Loudoun County’s premier dance studio provides a positive learning environment with highly-trained instructors. Our goal is to instill a love of dancing and appreciation for the performing arts while building each student’s confidence and self-esteem.
Here are just a few of the steps we are taking to keep our dancers safe while in the studio:
- Class sizes are limited to maintain social distancing
- The lobby will be closed to limit the amount of people in the studio
- Masks will be worn by all dancers and staff when entering and exiting the studio
- Dancers will use hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the studio
- Dancers must be dressed in dance attire. Restrooms will be closed for changing clothes.
- Restrooms and high touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected frequently
- The entire studio will be cleaned and disinfected at the end of the day
- If your dancer does not feel well or has been exposed to someone with Covid-19 symptoms, please stay home
Explore Our Programs Today!
Our large variety of dance classes will enhance your child’s imagination, coordination, and rhythm while learning about the art of dance through many different styles. During each class, your dancer is guaranteed to have a blast while also coming away with valuable skills and dance technique. Our classes are for little ones aged two and a half through six years old.
We offer a variety of dance classes for students 6 years old and up. Students learn to enjoy the art of movement while exploring different types of dance. Our recreational dance year culminates with a professionally choreographed recital complete with beautiful costumes that showcases each dancer’s newfound skills.
The ECE Competition Team is designed for the more serious dancer that would like to pursue their dance education and improve their techniques. We have found that friendly competition can be a strong motivator to help students focus more and drive their advancement. Dancers must audition for a spot on the ECE Competition Team.
Inspiring and Training the Next Generation of Dancers
East Coast Edge Dance Center is thrilled to offer a top-notch dance program and state-of-the-art dance studio for our dancers. We offer a well-rounded, progressive dance curriculum led by highly-trained instructors. We currently offer classes in ballet, hip hop, jazz, lyrical, tap, musical theater, acro, and boys classes in tap and hip hop for all ages and levels. Our dance center is family-friendly and provides a professional and safe dance environment for our students.
Since we opened our doors in 2014, we have remained committed to providing excellent dance instruction at affordable pricing. Our small class sizes allow us to instill self-esteem, confidence and an appreciation for the performing arts in each and every student.
East Coast Edge Dance Center offers:
- A full range of dance classes for students 18 months – adult
- Recreational classes with a year-end recital
- Award-winning competitive dance team
We look forward to meeting you!
Meet the Instructors
Miss Brittany Davidson
Miss Lucy Spring