About East Coast Edge Dance Center
Inspiring and Training the Next Generation of Dancers!
Since we opened our doors in 2014, East Coast Edge Dance Center continues to inspire young dancers in Loudoun County to take their place in the spotlight. We are thrilled to offer an affordable, top-notch dance program and state-of-the-art dance studio for our dancers. Our well-rounded, progressive dance curriculum is led by highly-trained instructors. Our dance center is family-friendly and provides a professional and safe dance environment for our students.
East Coast Edge Dance Center offers ballet, hip hop, jazz, lyrical, tap, musical theater, acro and boys classes for all ages and levels. Our small class sizes allow us to instill self-esteem, confidence and an appreciation for the performing arts in each and every student.
- East Coast Edge Dance Center offers:
- A full range of dance classes for students 14 months – adult
- Convenient 10-week sessions for younger dancers (including winter and spring recital sessions)
- Recreational classes with a year-end recital
- Award-winning competitive dance team.
- Instill a love of dancing and appreciation for the performing arts,
- Build confidence and self-esteem and,
- Encourage, Challenge and Inspire the next generation of dancers.
- We look forward to working with your child.