East Coast Edge Studio Policies
For the safety of our students and staff, we ask that you follow these policies.
- No eating or chewing gum will be permitted in any of the studios. Only closed water bottles are allowed.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the studios. Should there be an emergency, please call the studio.
- Be respectful of other dancers, staff, parents, and property. Inappropriate behavior may result in dismissal from the studio.
- East Coast Edge Dance Center takes pride in its positive, family-friendly, learning environment. We work hard to make each dancer feel welcome. Negative comments or bullying will not be tolerated.
- Please help keep the dance studio tidy. We ask that you clean up after yourselves.
- Arrive at all classes and be picked up in a timely manner. If you are running behind for pickup, please call the studio to let us know.
- For the safety of our dancers, we have a closed-door policy for all of our classes. No visitors will be allowed into the classroom unless permitted by the teacher. We have scheduled parent observation weeks and a dress rehearsal for you to see your child’s progress throughout the year. We also have cameras in each studio so that you can watch the classes on TVs in the lobby.
- While East Coast Edge typically follows Loudoun County Public Schools’ weather closures or delays, please check our Facebook Page here or website for a current status.